Start Making "No-Brainer" Irresistible Offers To
Your Local Market Then Watch Your Sales & Growth Explode!
You're about to unlock the goldmine marketing strategy that was previously only made available to large corporations and big businesses
Local Small & Medium-sized Businesses
can level the playing field, give themselves a huge competitive advantage,
& scale their business bigger and faster than they've ever imagined before
Watch the short video below to learn how entrepreneurs are generating
up to 60% more in monthly revenue using
Irresistible Vacation Incentives
*Made possible by our parent company's relationships with hotels and insiders in the travel industry
Gain a Significant Advantage
Over Your Competitors...
Without "Winning"The Race For Lowest Price!
If two similar businesses had two equal offerings, but one of them was giving you a free vacation as a bonus and the other one wasn't -- which one would you choose?
That's Incentive-Based Marketing!
If you're looking to Double Your Sales or more FAST, turn tire-kickers into eager buyers, and create loyal fans...
Incentive-based Marketing Is For You!
... Imagine getting new customers without undercutting your prices and your profits, just to get them off the fence.
... Imagine being referred to family and friends over and over again because of your high-value incentives vs.
the lowest price or biggest bargain.
... Imagine having a system of done-for-you marketing incentives in place that brings in a constant flow of
new and repeat customers monthly --
that you don't have to personally fulfill.
But ... Why Vacation Incentives? ...
I'm not a travel agent!
Perfect... Neither are most of the other business owners that are taking advantage of this enormous opportunity!
This incentive-based system doesn't require you to be one and isn't asking you to become one.
This isn't a timeshare thing, this isn't an MLM thing...
hell, this isn't even a travel thing.
This is an incentive-based marketing avenue that allows smaller and medium sized businesses to:
1. motivate their new and existing audiences to BUY and
2. motivate staff /employees and boost company culture
Just Like The Corporations and Other "Big Guys"
Here's a fact:
Before they're customers (or employees), they're people...
And most people LOVE to travel.
Another sad reality is that
most people don't get to travel enough.
If they're looking at making a buying decision,
whether for they're business or their personal life...
The prospect of receiving a luxury vacation as a bonus for something they have to do or buy anyway
is a far greater influence on their decision to act
than simply another discount!
According to a Wichita State study in the
Journal of Economic Psychology:
"... the thought of receiving a “gift” that the participants [customers or employees] wouldn’t necessarily go out and buy themselves created more excitement and enjoyment.
In other words, these items [luxury vacations] are seen as unexpected treats to indulge in."
Here's a few more points to consider:
- Cash incentives and discounts can be useful to any business, but they really don’t make the emotional connections required to be an effective motivator for customers (or employees). Winning $300 is great for anyone until the moment it’s gone to a bill. But to a surf enthusiast or a Nascar fan… a trip to Fiji or Daytona Beach is priceless in their minds! The perceived value is much higher with a luxury vacation as the motivator.
- Cash and cash incentives like Amazon or Visa gift cards can easily lose their appeal and emotional value once the high from the initial win evaporates. It’s likely a cash reward will be spent on bills or other mundane expenses so it’s not as enticing as a luxury vacation is towards creating long-lasting associations and behaviors. For example, a credit repair service offers a Cancun vacation incentive to their clients who add 100 points or more to their score by the end of their 90 day program. Doesn’t that sound better to a potential client than something like a $100 rebate?
- Luxury vacations to dream destinations are an indulgence that a customer or an employee can really sink their teeth into. Let’s face it… even if they got a $350 cash bonus, it’s likely they’d feel totally irresponsible, even selfish, if they spent it on something like a luxury vacation instead of the bills or other obligations. This makes the vacation incentive a much more desirable and significant reward to encourage intended behavior.
- People can feel comfortable boasting about how they won a free vacation just by eating at a pizza parlor a few times a month or performing well on the job. If someone wins a hundred bucks, it’s likely already spent by the time they post about it on social media. But a vacation gives them much more of an opportunity to feel good about themselves and (humble) brag about it 😉.
- Luxury vacation incentives are valuable rewards that allow a person to create memorable experiences with family, friends, and loved ones. These are the kinds of rewards and incentives that drive positive experiences and consumer / employee loyalty to the company that awarded it to them. (“Bobby’s Burgers just gave me and my family a trip to Hawaii!”)
- When people get a big discount or a cash reward, they somehow feel entitled to always get that discount or to keep on receiving that amount or more from you in the future. But when someone wins something big (like a trip to Paris), it feels like a real “win” and it’s seen as an added bonus -- icing on the cake -- for achieving something or a job well done.
- Luxury vacation incentives encourage participation of family, friends, and loved ones, no matter if it’s consumer-driven or employee-driven. Everyone will support winning a vacation, especially if they get the chance to benefit from it, too! It gives your business a more generous appeal and elevates the positive viewpoints for people peripheral to your intended audience
We're talking high-quality
resort hotel stays
Just hear what some vacation incentive recipients have to say about their travel experience
By now you must be thinking,
"What's the catch? Is this a scam? How can you just give away free resort vacations like this?"
Well, I'll tell ya...
When it comes to luxury hotels and resorts, the money isn't made on nightly room rate, it's made on peripherals... room service, spa service, valet parking, etc.
And even if it was, 50% those rooms sit empty most nights and that doesn't make the hotel any money at all!
That's why hotels happily make these rooms available to agencies like this so that we, in turn, can use them to help local businesses grow and scale.
The hotels get a consistent flow of people to their property spending money
Agencies like ours get to provide lucrative growth-driven marketing plans to our clients (you!)
Our clients get to delight their customers and while growing their business exponentially
In all three cases it means one thing -- More Profits!
Win - Win - Win!
If you've read this far down the page and watched the videos, you're probably in one of two places...
1. You're convinced ... or
2. You're curious ...
No matter which boat you fall in, the next best step is the same...
Book a "Best Year Yet"Creation Consultation call and let one of our local marketing experts create your FREE "Best Year Yet" Master Plan so you can see how you can best maximize all the benefits of an incentive-based marketing plan and the power of these luxury vacation incentives for the entire year.
In case you hadn't guessed it by now, there's a free luxury vacation in it for you when you decide to become a client 😂 Go ahead and click the bright blue button below to set up your call and start thinking about which destination you'll choose when you become a client of ours... We have over 50 of 'em!